George Romario's new zombie movie is coming out June 24! I can't believe its out so soon! WHOO WHOOO [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
George Romario's new zombie movie is coming out June 24! I can't believe its out so soon! WHOO WHOOO [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
can't wait to see the Land of the Dead myself!!!
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
that movie looks freakin scary...i went and watched dawn of the dead when it first came out and had to leave it scared me to death. I'll probably end up going to watch the land of the dead and do the same, im a big baby
dawn of the dead
shaun of the dead
land of the dead.
what will they come up with next??
well, shaun of the dead doesn't really go along with these movies man..
and you forgot Romero's other's: Night of the Living Dead and Day of the Dead...
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
my bad
Bookmarks